Australian Access Federation Support Desk

Who should I contact if I have issues?

by Dean Nottingham Follow

The best first point of contact is your local service desk. For example, if you are a student at the University of Queensland, you should contact the general phone number or email address and they will be able to redirect you accordingly.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Powered by Zendesk