Approving additional service(s) for existing organisations within the Federation.
- Organisation is already an approved subscriber or member of the federation.
- Organisation administrators are current
Organisation administrator is aware of the new Service Registration.
- Organisation administrators are advised of new services but are not part of the approval workflow.
- The AAF checks a number of aspects of the new service
- The AAF generally approves within one business day.
- Approvals generally take 1-2 business days once all requirements have been met.
- An organisations subscription must allow for the additional services that it is seeking approval for otherwise adjustments may need to be made to the subscription before any approvals are made.
- Secure endpoints must be used eg. https.
- All certificates must be sent to the AAF (Completed during setup process)
Rapid Connect services
If you require a faster turnaround time, or the approval is not completed with 2 business day, please email email@example.com and we would be happy to accommodate your request.
Your service is registered. It will take about two hours for the Service Metadata to pass around the federation.